Thursday 26 February 2009

Feeling

Quiet
No sound except for heavy breathing
Mine or yours I do not know

Cold
Goosebumps
Shivers of fright or excitement I do not know

Dark
Images only in my head
Blindfolded or just fantasies I do not know

Touch
A tingle spreading along my arms
My own skin or someone else I do not know

Rough
Course and tight
The feel of bindings or the remnants of clothes I do not know

Taste
Salty sweet
The heat of passion or my tears I do not know

Pain
Searing on my naked body
Teeth biting into flesh or the crack of leather I do not know

Pleasure
A perfect kiss
Your lips or my imagination I do not know

Hot
The swell of flesh
Warmth of the fire or a lovers touch I do not know

Lust
A moan, a gasp, begging
The anticipation or a long awaited caress I do not know

Love
That true feeling
Your heart or mine
This I do know.......both.


No comments: