Thursday 18 December 2008

Bad Girl.


"Have you been a bad girl?

Do you need punishing?"

Your only words to me.


I have, you know it and I want you to punish me.

I want spanking and im almost blushing at the thought.

You can see it, you know Iwant it but you want to tease me...

"Tell me how bad you've been"

But I dont want to tell you, I cant tell you, its too much for me.

I want to show you, to bare my sin to you, in all its glory.


I bend over infront of you, my skirt riding up over my smooth cheeks.

Im not wearing anything underneath, but you dont know that.

I stand up and turn round, running my hands down the front of my skirt, finding my lips parted and swollen.

My fingers stroking over the wetness up to my clit, it throbs to my touch.

I look back at you as I catch my breath.

Your eyes focused on my hands move back up to my face, and fill with need.

I want you to take me now, but I know your enjoying the show.

My scent fills the air, the smell of sex, of moistness, and I know you can smell it too.

And still you dont move, or say anything.

Your going to let me put on my show for you, to show you how bad a girl I've been.

And then your going to punish me.

oh god, are you going to punish me!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love love love this blog!

Bella said...

Thanks, love writing it!!

Anonymous said...

great stuff!